|For Keagan and Alan. This photo was taken by my daughter Heather.|
Before the holiday I was looking back to this blogs original posts and realized that I wrote a lot of poetry. I've always written poems, I'm not a very good speller, but I do like to write :)
So I decided to put the two things together and have created Pictures & Words, a weekly posting of my favorite Instagram shots put together with an original quote or short poem.
1. Print out photos on archival paper
2. Write poems directly on the print outs using my trusty White Uniball pen and my black 01 Micron pen
3. Mount to thick artboard
4. Sometime I might put a magnet on the back
5. I'm going to try Arlene's Paper Glaze on a few of them (waiting for that to come in the mail) to see how that looks.
6. Post to a dedicated page for your viewing pleasure.
7. Do it every week.
8. Maybe write poems for my friends who use instagram too.
Here is my first one, and a few in the wings :)
I cut myself but my sweet studio mates fixed me up :)